Model interconnection agreement [RE-wrenches]

Allan Sindelar, Positive Energy, Inc. allan at positiveenergysolar.com
Fri Nov 30 21:20:28 PST 2001

Wrenches,
    Our Big Job client has indicated that she wants to fully intertie and
sell back. This had previously been decided against at the design stage, but
we designed the ability to sell back into the layout anyway. Her utility is
a small rural co-op that is very cooperative with our plans. We did one
intertie system with them 4 years ago, and they were very easy to work
with--we supplied the interconnection agreement!
    We are looking for a model interconnection agreement to present to them:
one that is fair and gives them the legal protections they need, but is
decidedly pro-solar. A successful intertie with this small utility could set
a positive precedent for other utilities, especially small ones. Can anyone
help?
    Thank you in advance.
Allan at Positive Energy

- - - -