Controlled Energy Corporation installer - service directory [RE-wrenches]

Bill Loesch, Saint Louis Solar bill_loesch at compuserve.com
Fri Nov 30 05:16:41 PST 2001

For all you waterlogged (glycol logged) wrenches who would like to be
included in the _new_ edition of the CEC directory, you should contact

Diane Ford
CEC, Waitsfield, Vermont
800 642 3199 X 1065
dianef at controlledenergy.com

It is my understanding that while CEC whores (indiscriminately sells
without adequate information of the installation requirements) their
standard model(s) in trainload quantities to Home Despot, Lowzz, etc. both
those stores charge full list for special orders (solar and space heating
models). Moreover, the installation for a heads up consumer could be yours
even if they bought it through the superstores.

At least one downside to the listing is more phone time for customer
education. Alternatively, if someone is interested in saving money with the
tankless heater s/he might be a candidate for other energy efficient
products.

Comments welcome,

Bill Loesch
bill_loesch at compuserve.com