FW: DC Pumps [RE-wrenches]

Jeffrey Wolfe, Global Resources global at sover.net
Fri Jun 29 18:43:35 PDT 2001

Well, I'm getting close. This page has what looks like a nice pump, but
almost twice the head I need. Only problem is it uses more watts than an AC
pump with the correct head!

Thought some of you might be interested in it if you have higher head
applications.

http://www.ametektmd.com/whatsnew/10%20gal%20pump.pdf

Jeff