Update profiles please

Sharkey sharkey at eugeneweb.com
Fri Mar 2 12:48:26 PST 2001

>Sharkey, would now be a good time to do this?

	Michael;

	Thanks for checking in advance. Let's wait until the first of next week to
send that out. I'm recovering from a disasterous hard drive crash, and
don't yet have all of the programs installed I need to do this, and I don't
have *any* of the Wrenches files from the web page. I'll have to download
them from the server to get them on the local machine so that I can
view/edit them.
	First the flu, the a crash, what's next, an earthquake?

P.S. You can put me in Jefferies list also...

	-S