KY prospect Q [RE-wrenches]

Jim Hartley grail at inil.com
Thu Feb 22 12:26:47 PST 2001

Location:  Paducah, KY area

New home system.  House under construction now.

I have contacted the prospect [a lady lawyer I believe] to notify her
that I can't reasonably service her from my location and would she
consider having other interested installers contact her should I make
her name available, etc.  She's responded as follows indicating there
could be a good opportunity to pursue here.  Here's her reply:

I am interested in a stand alone system or sell back to the utility
company.   We are in the wood construction stage right now, but with the
weather I have a few weeks to make some decisions.  Any help would be
appreciated.  Donna

Anyone interested, let me know and I'll SEND YOU her vital statistics.
These people appear anxious to pursue things further as their new house
is being framed out now.

Jim Hartley
http://www.homestead-specialties.com
Business Email: JamesHartley at homestead-specialties.com