Contracts [RE-wrenches]

sunwise at cheqnet.net sunwise at cheqnet.net
Thu Feb 15 07:55:14 PST 2001

Michael Welch, Home Power wrote:

> That's a good question.  But actually, I am just as much interested in how you Wrenches deal with maintenance contracts, both for the systems you installed & that others installed.

Hi Michael,

I've never done a maintenance contract, just go work on stuff when I get
the call.  Actually don't have much of a install contract either.  Just
take the materials section of the bid up front and bill labor and misc.
upon completion.  Be interesting to hear of anyone that uses maintenance
contracts.  On a similar note, I try and cover any complete system I
install bumper to bumper for a year, including my labor.  Is this pretty
much the norm? -- Kurt Nelson

To send a message:
 RE-wrenches at topica.com

The archive of previous messages: