FYI [RE-wrenches]

Todd Cory, Bald Mt. Solar toddcory at jps.net
Fri Feb 9 15:01:46 PST 2001

Ok, here I go with a "Virus Alert"... however this one might just be
real. My Norton software said it detected "WScript.KakWorm" in an
attachment to message that was about the doozie generator set up... it
got deleted so I can't quote the subject line of that message
accurately...

Todd
--
Todd Cory
KE6SXS
toddcory at jps.net
Bald Mountain Solar
P.O. Box 689
Mt. Shasta, Ca. 96067
(530) 926-1079

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second.
When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour.
That's relativity.
                                            - Albert Einstein

To send a message:
 RE-wrenches at topica.com