Prospect OR UQ [RE-wrenches]

Smitty smitty at aaasolar.com
Tue Feb 6 08:48:09 PST 2001

We would like to look into buying solar panels for our manufactured
home.  It is a 1998 Marlette 52' x 26'. With electricity being so
high and it will raise again this year, We thought we would look into
this if it is feasible.  Would you send us some information on
this.  We would also have to have someone put it in for us, I think.
You can send info to:   Lloyd A. Shreeve, 79445 Walker Rd.,
Hermiston, Oregon  97838

Thank you,

Annette Shreeve

To send a message: