More inverter info [RE-wrenches]

carl reuter creuter at rocketmail.com
Tue Jan 30 11:00:27 PST 2001

Wrenches : Just received a brief reply from Vanner on new products,
which I enclose part of below. Also failed to mention that the 3kw
and 5kw units that Advanced Energy Inc. is releasing in march  are
battery backup inverters. Carl Reuter
.  The RE24-4500DGT has been released in small
quantities,
and we are always looking for feedback from industry experts.

Your contact for the RE product line is Dave Rhodes, National
Renewable
Sales
Manager at 209-725-1747.  Dave can provide you with all sales and
dealer
questions.

=====
Land and Sea Solar, email: creuter at rocketmail.com Phone:1-831-252-5040 www.landandseasolar.com