Unisolar Junction Boxes [RE-wrenches]

Chris Daum info at oasismontana.com
Fri Jan 19 14:13:48 PST 2001

Dear Folks:

I've got a customer in Hawaii who's having trouble with the knockouts on
his US-64's junction boxes.  He's cracked two j-boxes just trying to pop
the knock-out holes!  I confess, I haven't installed any Unisolars, but he
says the first one he was probably pretty rough with--so the second he was
very careful, putting the screwdriver on the arrowhead as directed--and
still sent a hairline crack up the side of the J box.  He's got 14 more
modules to go....

Any suggestions?  I'd love to fly out and help him, but you know how it
is....

Thanks for all your help,

Chris Daum
Oasis Montana Inc.