On A Personal Note.... [RE-wrenches]

Jim Hartley grail at inil.com
Mon Jan 8 11:43:42 PST 2001

I have noticed on reviewing the official roster of those frequenting
this venue that a few people are apparently working on putting together
suitable webpages for whatever their gig is.  I'm fully aware of what a
pain in the arse this can be for those not quite sure of what they want
to do or how to do it.  Consequently, you have my sympathy.  However,
help is available.  I sought it and I found it.  For me, this was doubly
fortunate in that I met someone very special who became not only a
"webmistress" but my fiancee as well.  So, for me, it got personal.  If
you need really superb assistance from someone who has a keen interest
in your line of work and who is extremely fastidious in her endeavors,
allow me to suggest considering her capabilities.  Her name is Irina
Stepanova [also known as "koshka"].  She lives in Moscow presently until
we can get her over here permamently which is what she deeply desires.
She can work with people quite easily via email and can transfer all
necessary HTML files quite easily.  I know.  We do this all the time.

In the past, she has done work for a wide variety of clients and has, to
date, had this unfortunate circumstance of having no good way to receive
payment for her services from her many out of country clients.  That is
how bad things have gotten over there.  In result, she has been giving
away her labors via the internet.  By nature, she is a profoundly giving
woman but I think she deserves something for her excellent work.  At the
same time, she is a very reasonable person.  Therefore, should you be
stuck in place with your "webpage look," this may be a way to get
unstuck.  If you want to get a feel for the quality of work she does,
you can visit her gallery.  That is here:

http://www.geocities.com/Vienna/Studio/5590/index_main.html

And, oh, by the way she knows how to keep trade secrets.  I don't need
to know how or when she's helping you.  Odds are, though, if you should
strike a deal somehow about something for money, you would be paying
through my company.  That's how such a thing would have to work for the
time being.  I would not be privy to your affairs.  Frankly, I have
enough problems staying privy to my own.  I hope it is okay for me to
raise this matter here.  If not, my sincere apologies.

Jim Hartley
http://www.homestead-specialties.com
Business Email: JamesHartley at homestead-specialties.com
Direct Email: grail at inil.com