Possible Lead For Wyoming [RE-wrenches]

Jim Hartley grail at inil.com
Mon Jan 8 08:17:23 PST 2001

I've just received an enquiry for a stand alone system near Cody,
Wyoming.  It looks legit but I'm having to qualify it further.  This
would be beyond my helpful reach if on-site installation work is
required.  Anybody have an interest in this if it proves the party needs
local help?  He has great sun and much wind I understand. If so, let me
know.  Geez, I wonder if I could just make a living farming out the
leads I get. :-0

BTW, all the names I got for that client in Idaho have been passed on.
I assume something is happening with that now.  I don't know how that
ended up.

Jim Hartley
http://www.homestead-specialties.com
Business Email: JamesHartley at homestead-specialties.com