HUP Solar1 batteries [RE-wrenches]

Steve Bell sebpv at stelle.net
Thu Dec 7 11:41:01 PST 2000

Hi Wrenches,

    I am seeking any input or experiences you might wish to share about the
HUP Solar1 batteries. Here is the situation, our sales staff has a fair
depth of experience with C&D and IBE batteries but no experience with the
HUP Solar-1 batteries.
We are talking about the large 2-volts cell around the 85-33 size (1670 AH
@20hr, 2040 AH @100hr. We have asked around about the Solar-1 and got very
mixed feedback; generally along the line of consider your other choices. The
Solar-1 has good pricing but you usaully get what you pay for. So, I am
seeking any input you wish to share. If you would rather not post your
comments publicly, you can e-mail directly at sebpv at stelle.net  Thanks in
advance for your helps.

Sincerely,
Steve Bell