FW: [Solar] Home solar? [RE-wrenches]

Jeffrey Wolfe, Global Resources global at sover.net
Wed Dec 6 21:08:37 PST 2000

Thought you'd all be interested to know that the i2p site is working. I got
the following from an email group I'm on, and sent the reply listed and got
a nice reply back (also below.) Just wish more of these folks were in VT!

Jeff

Dear Jeff,

Thanks for your note.  And particularly the part about not sending out too
many inquiries, since I wasn't aware that was an issue.  The web site is a
good resource---I found a contractor right in my city.

Regards,

Susan