LP heater [RE-wrenches]

Kurt Nelson, SunWise sunwise at win.bright.net
Wed Dec 6 09:45:19 PST 2000

Greetings all,

I have used EcoTherm direct vent LP space heaters as an LP space heater
that requires no electricity to operate.  AEE used to carry them.
Anyone have another source for them or can recommend another
manufacturer?  The application I now have requires the ability to have a
remote (set-back) theromostat and I don't know that the EcoTherm allowed
for that option either.  Thanks for any thoughts -- Kurt Nelson

To send a message:
 RE-wrenches at topica.com

The archive of previous messages:

To unsubscribe send a message to: