DC answering machine [RE-wrenches]

Roy Butler, Four Winds RE roy at four-winds-energy.com
Fri Sep 8 13:25:14 PDT 2000

Hi folks,
    I have a customer who wants a 24 VDC telephone answering machine. Does
anyone know of such a beast? Or at least a decent 12 VDC unit for which I
can find an alternative means of power? Over the last 4 years they've done
a wonderful job of living within their system's power production and I'm
not gonna tell 'em to buy a 120VAC unit and add a dreaded ghost load!
Thanks,
Roy Butler
Four Winds RE
Arkport, NY