Leads in USA [RE-wrenches]

Carl Emerson freepower at freepower.co.nz
Sun Aug 6 02:17:57 PDT 2000

Hi there from New Zealand.

Reasonably often I get leads from potential clients in USA who think I
am close at hand.

Being rather a long way from the US I need to pass these leads on...

Here is an example:
=======================
Subject:              solar panels
        Date:              Sat, 5 Aug 2000 17:40:10 -0400
       From:              JMM <morganmorris at mindspring.com>
         To:             "'FREEPOWER at xtra.co.nz'" <FREEPOWER at xtra.co.nz>

My husband and I would like to install solar panels for our home.
Please
send us more information on your products and especially, services.
Thank you.
Yung Me Suh Morris
1907 Rose Lane
Pleasant Hill, CA 94523
USA
===============================
What is the best way to handle this issue ??

I appreciate all the dialogue by the way and will launch into a few
questions myself soon...

Cheers,

Carl Emerson
Manager
FREEPOWER LTD.  "Harnessing Natural Energy"

AUCKLAND
356 East Coast Road, Mairangi Bay, P.O. Box 68-247, AUCKLAND, New
Zealand.
Voice +64 9 478-0404 Mobile 021-633999 Cellfax 021-2919399
Fax +64 9 478-0405 Email  emerson at freepower.co.nz

Full support of Power Systems utilizing Solar, Wind and Water Energy
including
'Grid Embedded' generation.

System Design and Diagnosis, Supply of Equipment, Site Assessment,
Solar water pumping to 600 Ft down without batteries.

Consultants for Sunpower Co.

NZ Distributor for Canon/Unisolar Solar Panels and Photovoltaic Roofing.

NZ Electronic rep. SOMA Wind generators.
NZ Distriibutor Chromagen Solar Hot Water Systems

entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.   If you
received
this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from
any
computer.

- - - - - - -
To send a message: