South Dakota lead. [RE-wrenches]

Ken C. Falk, CCIM falk at investusa.net
Sat Jun 24 09:17:26 PDT 2000

Gentlemen (and Ladies):

I may have a lead for someone.  Who is near Salem, South Dakota?

Here is his requirement message, just received:

"Ken,

I am retiring in about 11 months and have ordered a pickup and will be
getting a 5th wheel soon and want to add solor power to the 5th wheel.  I
have 16 deep cycle batteries already so I would be interested in what you
have and prices.  We will be doing a good deal of traveling."

Regards,

Ken Falk
AB4JB

Ken C. Falk, CCIM*
E-mail:  falk at investusa.net
Back-up E-mail:  kenfalk at hotmail.com
Kenneth C. Falk Real Estate Broker, Inc.
Commercial, Investment & Industrial Real Estate
1282 Poplar Hill Road
Lexington, Virginia 24450-7332 USA
(540) 464-3405  Fax: (540) 464-4200
Web site:  http://www.investusa.net/
(*Certified Commercial Investment Member)

To send a message to the list use: <RE-wrenches at topica.com>

To view an archive of previous messages go to: <http://www.topica.com/lists/RE-wrenches/

To check out who the other RE-Wrench participants are, go to <http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/>

Hosted by Home Power magazine: <http://www.homepower.com>