Aesthetics: [RE-wrenches]

Frank Fowler, Crystal Pines Alt. Energy cpae1 at aol.com
Tue Jun 6 10:01:21 PDT 2000

I had a customer similar to Todd, but after she saw how much it was going to
cost her to run 4/0 cable from her array to power panel, she had a change of
heart, and we put the array where it would best serve her. When the system
was up and running, and she was not going to have to pay the utility company
anymore money, she decided that the solar panels didn't look so bad after
all. It sometimes takes a little PR and some luck to convince these people
that solar panels are really not so ugly!
Frank Fowler
Crystal Pines Alternative Energy
To send a message to the list use: <RE-wrenches at topica.com>

To view an archive of previous messages go to: <http://www.topica.com/lists/RE-wrenches/