IPP Web Site [RE-wrenches]

i2p at aol.com i2p at aol.com
Mon Apr 10 18:49:32 PDT 2000

Hello all wrenchs, Don Loweburg here.

Just made a deal with Michael to spruce up the IPP web site. It's been
languishing for some time. I'm sure he has some good ideas and I want o
archive the IPP articles. We also will have our own site (i2p.org) after its
relocated. The question is what do we want? My feeling is the site belongs to
the wrenches.  Michael can work on it in about a month and the resource are
limited. The deal for Michaels services is a fixed amount so he has the final
say on what can and can not be done.  Understanding that,.  What should the
site be? I really need some ideas and as I said the site belongs to the
wrenches. Put it out there.

Best,  Don
To send a message to the list use: <RE-wrenches at topica.com>

To view an archive of previous messages go to: <http://www.topica.com/lists/RE-wrenches/