Introduction & question about load balancing generators [RE-wrenches]

Greg Williams mr.sun at juno.com
Thu Mar 9 12:32:05 PST 2000

<x-flowed>Carl,  AEE/Applied Power has  toroidal transformers that work good w/
high efficiency.   I've also used the basic transformers from places like
Industrial Electric (wholesale house).  They don't specifically have
240/120 on the label sometimes, but I've just looked for a 2 to 1 ratio
such as 480/240 and it works fine.  Don't forget circuit breakers
!!		Greg Williams, Systems Design Engineer C-46, C-10,
Six Rivers Solar,
Inc.    818 Broadway, Eureka, CA  95501
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.
To send a message to the list use: <RE-wrenches at topica.com>

To view an archive of previous messages go to:
<http://www.topica.com/lists/RE-wrenches/

Hosted by Home Power magazine: <http://www.homepower.com>

for info contact: <michael.welch at homepower.com>