Frig [RE-wrenches]

Kurt Nelson sunwise at win.bright.net
Sat Mar 4 11:28:14 PST 2000

Hey Richard -- Thanks for the input and I'm sure your right.  Sine of the
times?  Couple of points I feel need to be made now that we've decided that
we fix that problem with a new sine-wave inverter.  First, this ties in
directly to the PV and poverty discussion Steve Willey and I were having.  I
think we all agree here that PV's are not just for those who can afford to
essentially plug their  American lifestyle into a huge PV array and pure
sine-wave inverter (complete with "silent" mode so they won't have to hear
the gen-set while the football game is on).  Secondly, I have sold a lot of
modified square wave inverters based on the information I or my clients have
gathered from articles in your magazine.  Please don't take this personally
Richard.  I know you do not want to do a "Things That Don't Work" article,
but because your magazine is essentially the encyclopedia of renewable
energy, and people still reference a lot of older issues, maybe it's time
for the annual "Year Book".

Respectfully submitted,

Kurt Nelson

To send a message to the list use: <RE-wrenches at topica.com>