[RE-wrenches] Discover Xanbus SOC jumpy

Kent kent at coveoregon.com
Fri May 3 10:24:47 PDT 2024

Mac,

I have a system that does this (or something similar) with all of the
Insight data a few times every day. I'm pretty sure it is lost data
resulting from communications drop outs. Internet to the site is via
StarLink. If you are only seeing this on the SOC data there might be a
problem with the Xanbus connection to the battery monitor. Since the SOC
returns to the correct value for the next data packet, I'm pretty sure
that there is nothing wrong with the battery monitor.

Kent Osterberg
Blue Mountain Solar