[RE-wrenches] IRA Domestic Content Bonus Credit

AE Solar autonomousenergies at gmail.com
Fri May 3 09:53:20 PDT 2024

Wrenches,
I'm wondering if any of you have thoughts/experience with the additional
10% ITC that the Inflation Reduction Act allocates for "domestic content".
I'm doing some googling but not really sure what equipment (racking,
panels, inverters, BOM, etc) we would need to install in order to qualify
for this, and what the parameters are to qualify something as 'domestic
content'. If anyone has rough thoughts or information sources to share I'm
all ears...
Adam

Adam Katzman (he/him)
Autonomous Energies | Owner/Operator