[RE-wrenches] 120 Vac and 12Vdc mixed distribution system

Dan Fink danbob88 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 27 07:55:36 PDT 2024

John - much better to start a new thread on this so the small wind turbine
tag is seen. I'm interested too, and I have not seen much new info on the
small wind manufacturer topic here for a few months.

Dan Fink
Owner, Buckville Energy Consulting LLC
IREC Certified Instructor for PV and Small Wind Installation
NABCEP Certified PV System Inspector
NABCEP PV Associate
d <dan.fink at greendustrialtraining.com>anbob88 at gmail.com
970-672-4342

On Sat, Apr 27, 2024 at 6:47 AM John Blittersdorf via RE-wrenches <