[RE-wrenches] 120 Vac and 12Vdc mixed distribution system

Bradley Bassett bbassett2 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 07:33:49 PDT 2024

I had a lot of trouble keeping QO breakers functional on a 12VDC
distribution system. I'd have to move them around every week or so to keep
a good contact on the plug in contacts. They seem to work fine on a 24VDC
system. I went to using MNPV or MNDC breakers instead in PV combiner or
other MidNite boxes. QOU breakers are fine, but I don't know of any
standard distribution box for them.

Brad Bassett
Application Engineer retired

On Wed, Apr 24, 2024 at 11:42 AM Jason Szumlanski via RE-wrenches <