[RE-wrenches] Plaques

Kirpal Khalsa kirpal at oregonsolarworks.com
Sat Mar 30 20:47:00 PDT 2024

Hi Lou and all.
We dove all in and got a Vision Engraving machine. They offer several
models and the most basic version works just fine.  It was a big investment
but we can make our own placatds in the same day.
We have a dedicated cheap laptop and a vacuum attachment they sell which
keeps the work area clean.  There was a learning curve but we won after a
bit.
Its really nice to have and to have the flexibility makes that an aspect of
job management  much less complicated. My guess is that it will take 3-4
years to pay for itself.
We like having it and my only regret us that  we didnt get one sooner.

On Sat, Mar 30, 2024, 11:57 AM Lou Russo via RE-wrenches <