[RE-wrenches] Plaques

Ray Walters ray at solarray.com
Sat Mar 30 16:26:21 PDT 2024

I once got a trophy company to engrave some plaques and it was stupid
expensive. ($50/ plaque)  Then I started using PV Labels.com, and their
pricing is quite reasonable (under $10/ plaque).  Turn around time has
always been quick too.  I'd have to be printing a lot of plaques for
doing it in house to pencil out. I'm not sure if it ever would,
considering that you still have to pay yourself or someone else to
operate the engraver, and the blank plaques probably cost a bit too.

Ray Walters
Remote Solar