[RE-wrenches] eGauge login info for Blue Planet owners

Mick Abraham mick at abrahamsolar.com
Thu Mar 28 14:14:18 PDT 2024

Hi, Mechanics~ Blue Planet gave us a whole three days notice before
shutting down their customer facing web monitor.

The handy BPE_eGauge Guide   .pdf file to help with our transition failed
to include the username & password that end users need in order to get
their data direct from eGauge.

If any of the Wrenchies need this for their installed customer base,
contact me off list. The Wrench List is the Bomb!

Mick Abraham, Proprietor
www.abrahamsolar.com

Landline: 970-731-4675
Cell phone or for text messaging: 970-946-6584
ᐧ