[RE-wrenches] TPM Search

Kent kent at coveoregon.com
Mon Mar 11 12:59:17 PDT 2024

Ray,

Thanks for the clarification on the photo. Years ago Solar World stopped
making modules with the metal strip on the frame for back mounting;
folks complained and they brought back the provision for back mounting.
But as you say the frames are very thin these days and the module area
is huge - especially compared to the 75 watt modules I started with.

Kent Osterberg
Blue Mountain Solar