[RE-wrenches] Insurance for solar design and inspections

Dave Tedeyan dave at sungineersolar.com
Mon Mar 11 06:52:54 PDT 2024

Thanks for the recommendations to shop around. Seems like maybe this does
not need to be such a huge investment.

And Howie, I was also under the impression that the E&O would cover
inspections. We were just looking into an inspection policy instead of an
E&O because our agent said that it would be far less expensive and this all
came up around an inspection that I was planning on doing.

Cheers,
Dave

On Mon, Mar 11, 2024 at 8:21 AM Christopher Warfel via RE-wrenches <