[RE-wrenches] Insurance for solar design and inspections

pgiroux at mindspring.com pgiroux at mindspring.com
Sun Mar 10 16:56:48 PDT 2024

Dave

  You have it, you won’t need it. You do not have it you will. In my previous life I had errors and omissions insurance. Shop it, you may be able to get better rates and coverages. I now just have a whopper of a GL policy and there have been a time or two where I get a call to fix another companies problems where I let the customer know the challenges and a time or two turned down the business due to the system being such a mess or I am not “certified “to service that gear  ( Generac )

Peter Giroux

ASAE