[RE-wrenches] Rugged Wind/Solar System For Radio

Glenn Burt Glenn.burt at glbcc.com
Wed Feb 21 11:26:45 PST 2024

Sunwise-GlennSent from my 'smart'phone, so please excuse typos and spelling errors.------ Original message------From: Mark Frye via RE-wrenchesDate: Wed, Feb 21, 2024 2:00 PMTo: RE-wrenches at lists.re-wrenches.org;Cc: Mark Frye;Subject:[RE-wrenches] Rugged Wind/Solar System For Radio

Gentlefolk,

I have a 35 watt radio transmitter that I need to station in the desert for a critical application.

Any recommendations for a turnkey provider of a combined solar/wind/battery system?

Should I build it myself?

Thanks,

Mark Frye

Berkeley Solar Electric Systems