[RE-wrenches] EG4 Equipment

Steve Higgins steve at surrette.com
Sat Feb 17 12:16:16 PST 2024

Becareful with the EG4s and  AGMs.   Last I checked the EG4s couldn't be
properly programmed to charge at a high enough voltage to properly charge
some of the heavier plated AGM.   Surrette and Full river AGMs need to be
charged at 58.8 temp compensated to -4mv/deg/c...

The EG4s like the Sol Arks and a ton of the Hybrid inverters aren't really
made to charge lead batteries in general... some you can make work, many
you can't.

On Sat, Feb 17, 2024, 10:06 AM Dave Angelini Offgrid Solar via RE-wrenches <