[RE-wrenches] No payment for Sunpower warranty service vendor credits?

Darryl Thayer darylsolar1 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 15:37:23 PST 2024

Advice, please; I was about to purchase a SunPower inverter. Have other
people been having problems?
I cannot reach their support line with my questions. As many of you know, I
am a small contractor. I have noticed a reluctance of solar equipment
suppliers, both Outback and Sol-Ark, who have recently stopped answering my
questions. I have sent many email questions to their support line without a
response.  Two examples: can the Outback Radian do TOU? It can not! yet
they assured me it could.  I asked for the possibility of a workaround, and
their response was, to read the manual.
Can the Sol-Ark do TOU this under my utility rules?  I think it could but I
can not get them to confirm.  They also will not respond to my questions,

On Tue, Feb 13, 2024 at 4:25 PM Solar Energy Solutions via RE-wrenches <