[RE-wrenches] No payment for Sunpower warranty service vendor credits?

Daniel daniel at greenwired.com
Tue Feb 13 12:38:05 PST 2024

If you are doing warranty work for Sunpower for non leased systems, you may be like many other solar companies that are not getting vendor service payments for the work you are doing.  If this sounds familiar to an experience you have or are having please contact me.  I am trying to aggregate those that are having this experience and see if we can get a larger collective force together and see if we can move them for payments before they are extinct.  ThanksDanielDaniel Tittmann Greenwiredwww.greenwired.comdaniel at greenwired.com707-206-5088