[RE-wrenches] State of Charge Meter for Sol-Ark

Dave Angelini Offgrid Solar offgridsolar at sti.net
Mon Feb 5 09:09:44 PST 2024

Ask them to do it?  Sometimes it is just a matter of asking. Schneider
did this because I told a bunch of people to complain.
There are folks who only want to look out the window and see a picture &
read Soc. It works for them. They are the boss!

Dave Angelini Offgrid Solar
"we go where powerlines don't"
    [1]https://offgridsolar1.com/ [2]  [1]
e-mail  offgridsolar at sti.net
text 209 813 0060

List Address: RE-wrenches at lists.re-wrenches.org

There are two list archives for searching. When one doesn't work, try
the other:

List rules & etiquette:

Check out or update participant bios:
http://www.members.re-wrenches.org