[RE-wrenches] Recommendation on DC Breaker/Musings on PV disconnecting/Tigo warning

Daryl DeJoy iesbatteries at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 12:01:35 PST 2024

Thank you William,
   I stock those breakers in large numbers and purchase them from the
manufacturer. We're it not that I leave in 10 hours for the rest of the
winter I would have just sent a bunch to Jay, but time is of the essence.
That is the only reason for the (poor) recommendation.

Best,
Daryl

On Thu, Jan 18, 2024, 2:57 PM William Miller via RE-wrenches <