[RE-wrenches] Recommendation on DC Breaker

August Goers august at luminalt.com
Thu Jan 18 07:50:52 PST 2024

I've used Midnite DC combiners in the past with good results. Since you are
over 150 VDC, I believe you'd need to select the 1000 VDC fuse holder(s)
for your application:

https://www.midnitesolar.com/productPhoto.php?product_ID=78&productCat_ID=9&sortOrder=4&act=p

August

On Thu, Jan 18, 2024 at 7:43 AM Jason Szumlanski via RE-wrenches <