[RE-wrenches] sol ark 15kw

Jason Szumlanski jason at floridasolardesigngroup.com
Sat Jan 13 07:59:09 PST 2024

Off grid the limit is 12kW of PV to the loads/battery.

You can better this by making some of the PV AC Coupled on the load side or
GEN input. Of course, you can AC couple all of the PV, but they do not
recommend that. Still, I have done this successfully. I'm not a fan of
having both DC and AC Coupled PV simultaneously. It just complicates
things, not the least of which is rapid shutdown and utility disconnect
requirements.

On grid it can output 15kW of the DC coupled PV to the grid/loads.

Jason Szumlanski
Principal Solar Designer | Florida Solar Design Group
NABCEP Certified Solar Professional (PVIP)
Florida State Certified Solar Contractor CVC56956

On Sat, Jan 13, 2024 at 10:05 AM jay via RE-wrenches <