[RE-wrenches] Recommendations for A/B battery switch

Ron Young solareagle at solareagle.com
Wed Jan 3 14:04:30 PST 2024

Hi Wrenches & Happy New Year!

I have a client who wants to switch between two 24v 800 a/h battery banks. I know this isn’t a recommended strategy and have advised him accordingly but he still insists this is a method he wants to use in his off-grid system. None of the A/B type switches I look at are really designed for regular use or that high an amp requirement. Is there a commercial product anyone has used that might do the job?

Thanks in advance!

Ron

Best Regards,
Ron Young