[RE-wrenches] Automatic load control

drake.chamberlin at redwoodalliance.org drake.chamberlin at redwoodalliance.org
Sat Dec 16 07:27:53 PST 2023

I use a Morningstar relay driver and 48 VDC relays to drop loads as the
battery voltage drops. It works fine, and avoids the necessity of
complex electronics.

Drake

_Drake Chamberlin_

_Athens Electric LLC_

_Ohio Electrical Contractor's License 44810_

_NABCEP Certified PV Installation Professional_

---