[RE-wrenches] Automatic load control

Lou Russo russo.lou at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 05:46:52 PST 2023

Aloha Howie,

The Lumin Smart Panel has worked well for us.

https://www.luminsmart.com/

Software is simple and tech support was on point. The app works well also.
Bonus...you can remotely monitor power consumption on each controlled load.

Two minor hang ups:

1. Having to run a separate "grid sense" circuit. This circuit has to be
pulled from a location that is  on the grid side of the Sol-Ark. This can
be in a pain when the load you wanna dump is on sub panel clear across the
property from the inverter. I am sure this the case with all these load
shedding type devices.

2. You have to do a training to install them. It was a short webinar. Super
easy.

On Fri, Dec 15, 2023, 2:28 AM William Miller via RE-wrenches <