[RE-wrenches] Mate 3s with legacy FX inverters

Roland Shackelford roland at renewablenergy.com
Tue Dec 12 12:13:46 PST 2023

We have numerous systems, with no programing or Mate display issues,
however the oldest FX series wont display correctly on Optics RE and wont
allow remote programability through Optics RE.

Roland Shackelford

President / Owner

NABCEP PVIP #091209-162

O 808.775.7410 | M 808.938.9239 |

45-487 Lehua St Honokaa, HI 96727

Power Solutions for Generations Renewable Energy Services, Inc.
<https://www.renewablenergy.com/>

" Where there is integrity, there will be trust. Where there is trust,
there will be an atmosphere for success." - Sadhguru

On Tue, Dec 12, 2023 at 6:45 AM Foxfire Energy via RE-wrenches <