[RE-wrenches] Hydraulic KO tool

Glenn Burt Glenn.burt at glbcc.com
Mon Dec 11 12:49:09 PST 2023

I bought one from Harbor Freight a dozen years ago and it has worked like a champ for a half dozen times a year I need it. I did have to bleed some air from the line earlier this year, but it has been the only maintenance it has needed.I also had to knock some 3" and 4" holes in a 600A panelboard and bought a large KO die set on Amazon made by TEMCo for $170 and have never regretted it!-GlennSent from my 'smart'phone, so please excuse typos and spelling errors.------ Original message------From: Jay via RE-wrenchesDate: Mon, Dec 11, 2023 1:48 PMTo: RE-wrenches;Cc: Jay;Subject:[RE-wrenches] Hydraulic KO toolI’m wondering if anyone has recommendations for an inexpensive hydraulic KO tool.

I have a project where I need to punch some 4” holes in gutter.
I can’t get a jig saw or anything in there and a 4” hole saw bit is crazy expensive.

There are many inexpensive hydraulic tools out there that should work for a holes. Just thought I’d check to see if anyone has any suggestions.

Thx

Jay

List Address: RE-wrenches at lists.re-wrenches.org

List rules & etiquette: