[RE-wrenches] Integrating Fortress E-vault maxes into an SI AC-coupled system

William Miller william at millersolar.com
Sun Nov 12 14:34:45 PST 2023

Jay:

Good question. I assumed some kind of FET circuit but that is only my
assumption.

However an open relay exhibits some fairly high impedance.

The symptoms indicate the SI shuts down but the batteries remain connected.
Something allows 69 volts on the battery terminals…

William Miller
Miller Solar.com
805-438-5600
www.millersolar.com

On Sun, Nov 12, 2023 at 2:22 PM Jay via RE-wrenches <