[RE-wrenches] Cable sizing for high current modules? NEC interpretation/guidance?

Jerry Shafer jerrysgarage01 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 08:24:24 PST 2023

Wrenches
For many years we used Sharp modules, yes they had issues but l dont recall
many if at all MC failurs but with SolarWorld a very high number of
failures. With some overseas manufacturers I have also seen this level of
failure so it does start to look like the sub that made the cables is the
issue. Now years ago some MC Knock offs hit the market, say10 to 15 years
ago. Issues like this may also be a factor.
Fun times

On Fri, Nov 10, 2023, 7:41 AM Jay via RE-wrenches <