[RE-wrenches] Home grid stacked battery heating

Darryl Thayer darylsolar1 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 5 12:01:34 PST 2023

Great site, Allan, but many facts still need to be included.  Was there a
discharge or charge going on? How much power was being drawn by the
heaters?  If this is for a standalone system, energy consumption is very
important. What is the lower temperature cell discharge limit of Blue
Planet?   What concern was taken for the summer and overheating?   What are
the blue planet-specific heat and weight of the batteries?  More questions,
but I doubt if anyone else is interested.     Thank you.

On Thu, Oct 26, 2023 at 11:49 AM Sindelar Solar via RE-wrenches <