[RE-wrenches] Small Diesel generator recommendation off-grid

Jerry Shafer jerrysgarage01 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 4 09:34:14 PDT 2023

First is it a prime mover or stand by? New or used?
 You know that's really to small for a diesel and after you take the duty
cycle in to it you are 6 to 14 kw here are some options in a 25 k version.
KOHLER makes a nice unit
DOOSAN makes a good unit
TAYLOR does also.
All of theses can be made 3 or single phase and yes most of my units in the
field are 3 phase for water pumping.
Anyway China also has some on the market but buyer beware can't get parts
for some of them.

On Sat, Nov 4, 2023, 6:45 AM Mac Lewis via RE-wrenches <