[RE-wrenches] Magnum problem

Starlight larry at starlightsolar.com
Tue Oct 31 10:08:28 PDT 2023

Dan,

Since you are using 120Vac for the source, did you connect to just 1 AC input; AC1 or AC2?  You can not parallel same phase to both inputs or damage may occur.

Have you measured the generator frequency and voltage at the inverter input? Make sure to reduce the charge rate to 50% or less when supplying 120V only.

Larry Crutcher
Starlight Power Systems